- 2014 FVRA Conditioning Camp
- U19A Wins Gold at the Sweetheart Tournament
- FVRA Important Dates
- Notice of FVRA AGM
- 2014 Winter Practice Schedule
- BC Games looking for Minor Officials
2014 FVRA Conditioning Camp
- Published on Thursday, 20 February 2014 04:08
The annual FVRA Conditioning Camp will be held this August 24 - August 28th. Download the registration and information form here.
FVRA Important Dates
- Published on Friday, 07 February 2014 03:22
- BC Winter Games: February 20th-23rd in Mission (minor officials needed)
- Regular league game play: Completes February 23rd
- Tim Bits Jamboree February 28th to March 2nd in Port Coquitlam
- A, B & C Provincials: March 6th-9th in Prince George
- Westerns: March 25th- 29th in Winnipeg
- Free Come Try Ringette Event: Sunday, March 2nd Langley Twin Rinks @ 3:30 -5:00pm
- Free Come Try Ringette Event: Sunday, April 27th at Langley Sportsplex from 1:30-3:00pm; * please go to cometryringette.com for event details.
- Fraser Valley Annual General Meeting (AGM): Wednesday, April 2nd at George Preston Arena 7:00pm
- Nationals: April 6th to 12th in Regina
- Lower Mainland Annual General Meeting (AGM): Monday, May 12 at Bill Copeland Arena 7:00pm
- Fraser Valley Ringette summer camp will be August 23rd-28th
- SORC Langley, August 24th-28th
- The National Ringette School will be hosting a camp in Port Coquitlam from August 11thto 15th
Notice of FVRA AGM
- Published on Monday, 03 February 2014 03:45
Fraser Valley Ringette Association invites members to attend the 2014 Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 at 7:00pm at the GEORGE PRESTON ARENA Meeting Room (Curling Rink Entrance 20699 42nd Avenue, Langley, BC). All Fraser Valley Ringette Association members are welcome to attend the AGM and participate in voting. Light refreshments will be served.
Anyone having interest in getting involved at the executive level is highly encouraged to do so. To find out more about any of the board job descriptions, please read the FVRA Policy and Procedure Manual or contact Jeaneen Briner or another board member anytime before the AGM.